Life experiences and needs convince you when to start blogging!



Hey Ladies and dear readers,I'm Laura, and I'm new here! I'm
not sure where to ask a question like this so'm hoping for some honest advice and help!
I've been wanting to start a blog for about 5 years now, but keep talking myself out of it because the market is just so saturated. I'm not sure how I would create an organic following. BUT after becoming a mom and
answering the same few types of questions l've decided to pull the trigger. I think l'll add
value to the mommy blogger empire. SO my
question is- how do I grow a following? l've
hired a designer who's currently getting my
page ready. It'll be ready in about 2 weeks. I
have a decent Pinterest following. My
Instagram had previously been private so
that's my biggest deficit is I don't have lots of
instagram followers. How do I grow that?
What should I be doing?
5:52
lauracbwendling!

Post a Comment

0 Comments